Things i Love Today


1. Shopping for a day with very little regard for the consequences. If you only do it once in a blue moon, it can be a real pick-me-up. I'm hoping within the decade I may be able to do a Thing i Love Today about Paying Off My Credit Card.

2. United States of Tara. My new favourite show. Hmmm, let's see ... one woman playing a multitude of roles in her life. What a concept ...

3. Woodstock. My point of reference: it was the first Splendour on steroids. It also featured:
  • 500,000 people
  • 1 lonely old stage - lucky there were some quite cool people hanging out on it
  • 2 deaths
  • 2 births
  • 1 Star Spangled Banner played by some left-handed guitar player who went on to join the 27 Club
I don't even want to think about what the toilet facilities must have been like. Then again, everyone was ripped on acid so .... they probably seemed even more horrendous.

4. The new Bonds ad. The undies aren't too shabby neither.

5. Word.(s)

6. Oh god, Elena Kalis photography. Where do I begin? Probably in the water.

7. Song: Ready to Go by Urthboy

8. Patricia Field. She's got a new handbag line coming out. Pat Field made it ok to wear whatever patterns you liked together "You can't get caught up with 'is it expensive? is it a designer? it's our mind that chooses, and really; it doesn't matter where it comes from."



Popular Posts