Things I Love Today



On a self-indulgent day of silly cheer, positive thoughts and my favourite songs (not to mention jolly good, all round Fridayness), it's an appropriate junction as any to reflect on the items at the top of the Gratitude Agenda:

My People 


Great songs like this



My home
It's been a year today since I first saw it (in 39 degree heat) and fell in love. Living here has been an undulating and continuing journey and I'm grateful for that journey (and the peeps who shelter here with me).


This message from my tiny humans







Trees
Who knew I'd become a tree-loving anorak when I moved burbwood?


Pretty Dresses
Nothing can make a girl feel so happy, comforted, gorgeous, special and self-loved than swishing around in a summer dress. (Sookie: props).

Great love
<3


If you like this you might like to cast your click waaaaaay back to:





Popular Posts