Oscar Rap




And why wouldn't I look for any excuse to turn looking at gorgeous dresses into a work project?

Words of wisdom from the stars of Oscar 2016.

Because pretty that's why.


Hashtag LGBT

Alicia Vikander

This year's best supporting actress said she hopes her film, The Danish Girl opens the door for more movies that represent the LBGT community ...
"To see the kind of cultural change since I finished the film, it's like a social change. I hope it can open up an even wider conversation."

 Just watch me.

Charlize Theron


"I don't believe in charmed lives. I think that tragedy is part of the lesson you learn to lift yourself up, to pick yourself up and to move on."


So stupid it's sexy.

Jennifer Lawrence


"Not to sound rude, but acting is stupid. Everybody's like "How can you remain with a level head?". And I'm like "Why would I ever get cocky? I'm not saving anybody's life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I'm making movies. It's stupid."'


A revelation.

Cate Blanchett
"Things present themselves to you, and it's how you choose to deal with them that reveals who you are. We all say a lot of things, don't we, about who we are and how we think. But in the end it's your actions, how you respond to circumstance that reveals your character."



Happy As.

Olivia Munn

"I love my career right now, and I won't be with anybody until they make my life as satisfying and as happy as my work makes me."

True.

Lady Gaga
"What I've discovered is that in art, as in music, there's a lot of truth-and then there's a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It's the moment that the audience falls in love."


Turn the dial to 'Spin'.

Whoopi Goldberg

 "Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine."

If you've got another two minutes to spare, you'll love

Popular Posts